Have you played our driving game yet? NO!!! Then what are you waiting for… Get over to our facebook page and start playing the usrentacar.co.uk driving game and win some goodies.
What is the usrentacar driving game?
In essence, its an old school arcade style driving game, the object is to score the highest score by jumping, dodging and sometimes flying past other cars.
How do I play?
Simply like the usrentacar.co.uk facebook page, and click on the play icon to take part.
You control your vehicle by using the arrow keys on your computer and make the car jump by pressing space bar. Secret items can be used by pressing Z.
What can we win?
Not only will you win the envy of every other driver out there… usrentacar.co.uk will also supply the top 3 with chocolate…. Mmmmm chocolate….
At the top of our leader board at present is Sara with a mighty impressive 117848…
Can you beat her?
Actually can you bear me, at the moment I’m 4th….
See you on the course.
usrentacar.co.uk has always been at the cutting edge of social technology and were the first car hire company to implement the facebook like button in to its search results and the share option in to static pages.
We are always keen to share and here from current and potential customers, below is a quick list of ways to connect with usrentacar.co.uk socially.
Facebook - facebook.com/usrentacar.co.uk
Google + - plus.google.com/b/113288669932556995197/
Twitter – twitter.com/usrentacar
Twitter - twitter.com/orlando_tix
YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/orlandotix
So feel free to join in the fun… the facebook page is run by myself so I’d love to chat and discuss all things USA.
There is no better way to review a company than by asking the people who have used the service.
Facebook have recently started to ask their users to write a review of the companies they use, these reviews are then being displayed on the companies facebook page.
The usrentacar facebook page is monitored by a few of our social team, headed by myself.
At present we are offering every customer that “likes” our page and also posts their usrentacar booking reference (starts BK) on our wall a free Play4Less card, to date we have 384 facebook “likes” on our page, you can join our growing community at https://www.facebook.com/usrentacar.co.uk.
When you visit, you will notice on the right hand side of the screen anew function showing customers who have recommend our services, below are a few examples.
simply the best
Always use – great service.
Used a few times and have always obtained good value with free upgrade and no charge for additional driver
You can view all our recommendations and add your own by visiting www.facebook.com/usrentacar.co.uk.
Last week I asked our brilliant facebook fans
to give us their top 10 tips for car hire in the USA
, we had some great replies, below are a collection of some of my favourite.
10 Top Car Hire USA Tips
- If you are stopped by the police for any reason, remain in the car until the officer comes to you. (Mr P Boulter)
- You should also carry both parts of your licence with you. (Mr P Boulter)
- If you need to switch on your wipers because its raining, you need to turn your lights on too. (Mr P Boulter)
- When you land at Orlando International Airport from the UK, you will come in at Terminal A. Everybody on your plane will be making there way to the same Car Hire desks in Terminal A and you will be faced with a long queue if you’re one of the last off the plane. Go over to Terminal B Car Hire desks, they are a lot Quieter and it is easier to get on to the Toll Road as you exit the airport from Terminal B. Just dont tell to many people… (Mr C Hindley)
- Remember, your hire rate includes all your required insurances, so feel free to reject any extras the supplier may offer you. (Mr S Woods)
- Get one member of the party to go directly to the car hire desks, while the other’s collect the bags. (Miss T Hall)
- If you book a car from DOLLAR, sign up for Dollar Express membership before your holiday. It saves a huge amount of time by not queueing in the terminal with 500 other people. You can go straight to the car park & collect your car and get on the road to start your vacation. (Mr B Allan)
- Never look back after the freedom that it gives you to explore your surrounding area. (Mr M Taylor)
- Make sure you book the right car at the right airport otherwise your 25 year dream of drive west coast in a convertible will be ruined! Can i add that this is has no relevance to usrentacar, they always book the right car from the right airport. Unlike myself! (Mr M Sellers)
- Book through usrentacar.co.uk to get the best deals and service. (Mr P Boulter)
Some cracking tips there from people who have actually hired from ourselves and experienced Florida Car Hire first hand. Personally Mr Boulter’s last suggestion tops the lot.
Just for clarity, all the facebookers who left comments were bribed with the reward of chocolate… you too can receive bribes by joining in on facebook.
What’s your top tip, do you agree with the comments above?