Its not often I write about attraction tickets these days but I thought this was news worthy, our sister site Orlando Attraction Tickets has just released its 2013 pricing for all things Disney, Universal and SeaWorld.
The very popular Orlando PassPort (our top seller of 2012) is available to purchase for just £425.00 per adult and gives unlimited entry over 14 days to the following theme parks.
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Universal Studios® Florida
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
PLUS the Orlando PassPort also gives you unlimited access to the following great venues for the duration of your ticket:
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge)
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park (excludes prize games)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course ( tee time reservations are required and subject to availability; Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.)
- Universal CityWalk® (Some of the venues require you to be aged 21 years or above and photo ID is required. The CityWalk portion of the ticket is also not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events and does not include movie at Universal Cineplex.)
An amazing offer, the best bit about this is that just like usrentacar.co.uk, orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk will accept a deposit of only 25% of the total booking with the balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Orlando Attraction Tickets do not charge credit card fee’s and their standard postage is free of charge.
So don’t delay, getting booking those tickets.