As we all know Disney (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios) is the most popular theme park in Florida it attracts millions of visitors every year from all around the world, so much so they had to build their own hotels!
One questions I get asked a lot is, what’s the best way of collecting a Florida car rental if I’m staying at the Disney resort and I don’t want to collect from the airport?
Well our supplier Alamo Rent A Car have you covered here, they operate an office based within the heart of Disney called Disney Car Care. Now none of our suppliers offer a delivery service, so you will have to head to the office but here’s the good bit, Alamo will collect you.
Alamo run a shuttle service that will pick you up from any Disney hotel and take you to the car care centre where you can complete your rental agreement and grab your car hire. Not only that but when you’ve completed your rental the shuttle will take you back to your Disney accommodation.
We advise anyone wanting to use this service to call the Disney car care office at least 24 hours before your pickup day to arrange collection. Please be aware that in busy periods this service may not be available.
You can call Alamo’s Disney Car Care on 407-824-3470 or alternatively you could ask your hotel to give them a call
- Alamo Rent A Car Issue Stop Sale On Minivans Hi all, As I reported back in August I thought there...
- How Do eTickets Work At Disney? Hi all, To complete the series on how eTicket’s work,...
- Disney To Raise Cost Of Attraction Tickets Hi all, Last night Disney confirmed via their blog that...
- Dollar Rent A Car Port Of Miami Service Hi all, No quicker had we announced that Dollar Rent...
- How To Collect Your Car Hire Voucher Hi all, Today’s post is a guide on how to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.