The most frequently asked questions we’re asked here is also the one question we can never fully answer.
“Which make/model vehicle will I receive?”
Our suppliers do not guarantee make or model of any of their vehicles, its the reason that all our categories state “or similar” after them, it’s another reason we can never guarantee how many suitcases will fit in the boot or how many miles the vehicle will do to the gallon. It’s infuriating to everyone, but from the suppliers point of view its better to be slightly vague than disappoint.
The prime example would be the promise of a certain model of vehicle that the customer knows will fit all their luggage in only for the previous renter of the said vehicle to be involved in an accident and the vehicle written off. In this instance the supplier would be liable. This is just one imaginary scenario that stops our suppliers from guaranteeing a make or model.
When we’re asked about the make or model of a vehicle that a customer is likely to get we do two things
1) Supplier Recommendation
We have direct links with all our suppliers who feed their information in to our system. Our suppliers will generally feed the most likely vehicle type in to our search results.
2) Historical Data
For me this is the best and most useful data we have, here’s how it works. After every rental (and we do a lot) we ask our customers to review the service they’ve received from the supplier, part of this review asks our customer to confirm the make and model of the vehicle they’ve received.
This allows us to build up a database of real time makes and models from verified customers.
Here’s how to check it yourself ;
- Visit www.usrentacar.co.uk/reviews.aspx
- Enter the location you’re looking to hire from.
- You can select a specific supplier or view all reviews.
- Select the vehicle category you’re interested in or view all vehicles.
- You can select how far back you want the reviews from.
- Scroll through the reviews, car makes/model can be found on the right hand side of each review.
The review system can be manipulated to specifically pick out vehicle category, location and supplier so there really is no better way to get an idea of what vehicle you’re likely to collect.
- Latest Car Hire Makes and Models Being Collected Tweet Hi all, One of the more frustrating parts of...
- Which Car Makes And Models Are Our Customers Collecting In March? Hi all, One of my more popular series of posts...
- Which Makes and Model’s Fall In To What Category? Hi all, Or similar, or similar, or similar… in case...
- usrentacar.co.uk® Makes Car Hire Reviews More Relevant Hi all, Here at usrentacar.co.uk®we are happy to announce, that today...
- Ever Wondered What Vehicles Our Customers Are Collecting? Hi all, If you’ve every wondered what vehicles our customers...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.