It occurred to me while speaking to a customer today that I’ve never really posted about the procedures our customer care team go through to investigate your queries, so I thought today would be the perfect time to do this.
Here at usrentacar.co.uk we try to adhere to the guidlines set by ABTA which in a nut shell state a travel complaint should be dealt with in 28 days of receipt. Obviously we try to close all cases quicker than this but the nature of a complaint dictates if that is possible.
What do I do first?
So firstly we require all complaints in writing, email is our preferred method, within the email we require our customers to give as much detail as possible regarding their query, we never remove or amend information written in a customer’s email so this is your chance to tell your side of the story. We also require our booking ref number starting BK and if possible the rental agreement (document) or rental agreement number printed on the contract you signed locally.
Just to confirm, our systems are not linked directly to the suppliers, if you have a query regarding something that happened locally with the supplier we wont have a direct link to it. In the same vain usrentacar.co.uk receives zero commision for anything purchased locally.
Once we receive your query, we open up a case here and forward your email on to the appropriate supplier. We will then send you an email confirming receipt of your query and confirming we have approached the supplier for comments and if you haven’t been able to provide a rental agreement we will request a copy.
Within 28 days
We urge all our suppliers to respond and close customer cases as soon as possible. We chase them weekly for updates on all cases and every Friday our customer care representatives meet with our senior team to look over any cases that have been open for more than 10 days.
In the past we’ve generally put our heads down and tried to get cases completed however recently and due to customer feedback, we have added a new step to keep customers in the loop, if we have to chase a supplier we will also drop you an email to notify you that we are doing this.
We’ll always get an answer for you, sometimes we’ll send the reply from the supplier directly to you without amendment. Other times we’ll dismiss a suppliers reply and ask them to think again about their reply.
One thing I can guarantee you is that we will always be on your side and try our best to get you the result you require. Sometimes this isn’t always possible.
Just because the supplier has replied that doesn’t mean our job is done, if you’re still unhappy and require us to go back to the supplier we’re happy to do this for you.
- Email us with your query (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You’ll receive confirmation email from us that we’ve started the process.
- Updates on your case where necessary.
- Result, we’ll forward the supplier explanation.
- Follow up, the case isn’t closed until we have exhausted all avenues.
Remember to help our customer care department do not sign your rental agreement without fully reading and understanding it.
- How Our Car Hire Deposit Scheme Works Hi all, Had a few calls this week from customers...
- Dollar Car Hire Confirm Customer Choice For US Rent A Car Clients Hi all, Good news, today Dollar Rent A Car has...
- Some Great Customer Provided Car Hire USA Photo’s Hi all, Following on from my earlier blog post regarding customer photo’s...
- usrentacar.co.uk Team Up With Trustpilot To Offer Customer Reviews Hi all, Hope you had a great bank holiday and...
- How The usrentacar.co.uk® Car Finder Works Hi all, On the 21st October we launched version 1.2...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.