USA car hire suppliers notoriously play their cards very close to their chests at this time of year. Most of the negotiations for 2014 pricing takes place at World Travel Market which starts on the 4th November.
However this year and its pretty unprecedented, Dollar Rent A Car have decided to come out all guns blazing. If this is the Hertz effect then here at U.S. Rent A Car we couldn’t be happier!
So what’s different, well usually our suppliers raise their rates, this year for now, Dollar have frozen ours, which means you’re getting 2013 prices in 2014. This works out at a saving based year on year of approximately 5%.
Secondly and this is a biggy, at the moment you can book your Florida Car Hire for collection in July and August 2014 without having to pay the usual peak season surcharge this represents a saving of $60 per week!
As with all offers, these are subject to change without notice so I would urge you to take advantage of these great rates. Remember you can secure your rental with a £50 deposit, the balance would then be due 8 weeks prior to departure.
So don’t delay, book today.
- Alamo Rent A Car Florida Car Hire Early Bird Special Hi all, Better late then never I guess but Alamo...
- Alamo Remove Peak Season Summer Surcharge Hi all, Today Alamo have agreed to remove their peak...
- SPECIAL OFFER: Free Sat Nav Rental With Dollar Rent A Car* ***THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED*** Hi all, It seems like a...
- SPECIAL OFFER: 10% Discount With Dollar Rent A Car Hi all, After a lot of begging and pleading Dollar...
- Dollar Rent A Car Release Full Year Accounts Hi all, Yesterday the Dollar Thrifty Group (DTG) released full...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.