We’ve had a sudden splurge of customers asking what’s included within our Florida Car Hire rates. So I thought I’d take this opportunity to list the insurances and inclusions.
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) which is a combination insurance of both Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Theft Waiver. As long as you adhere to the rental policy of the supplier you will not be held responsible for the cost of replacement or repair to your hire vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection (UMP) up to $1m Liability Cover. Offers an Uninsured/Underinsured/Hit-and-Run Motorist Protection (UMP) that provides the renter and family members traveling together in the rented vehicle with up to $1,000,000 of non-stacked coverage for bodily injury sustained while driving the rental car, and caused by another driver who has no insurance, minimal insurance, or is a hit-and-run driver.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) up to $1m Liability Cover. All drivers included on the rental agreement will not be held liable for third party claims for bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident.
- Basic Roadside Assistance
- All Taxes and Airport Fees.
Our gold rate includes all of the above plus your first tank of fuel and additional drivers.
I hope this is helpful and if you have any questions please leave comments below.
- Budget Florida PRICE Freeze 2011 Tweet Hi all, For a limited time we will be...
- Top 5 Car Hire Questions you ask us Q: I have received an email stating my details have...
- 10 Tips For Florida Car Hire Tweet Hi all, Here are my top tips for a...
- Special Offer – Free Florida Car Hire Upgrade (offer expired) Tweet Hi all, We have a great limited time only...
- Our Survival Guide To Florida Car Hire Hi all, With peak season in full swing I thought...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.