For a limited time we will be offering Budget Florida Car Hire prices for 2011 at the prices currently being displayed for 2010!!!
This means that you can get
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) which is a combination insurance of both Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Theft Waiver. As long as you adhere to the rental policy of the supplier you will not be held responsible for the cost of replacement or repair to your hire vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection (UMP) up to $1m Liability Cover. Offers an Uninsured/Underinsured/Hit-and-Run Motorist Protection (UMP) that provides the renter and family members traveling together in the rented vehicle with up to $1,000,000 of non-stacked coverage for bodily injury sustained while driving the rental car, and caused by another driver who has no insurance, minimal insurance, or is a hit-and-run driver.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) up to $1m Liability Cover. All drivers included on the rental agreement will not be held liable for third party claims for bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident.
- Basic Roadside Assistance
- All Taxes and Airport Fees.
- 1 Additional Driver Free of Charge (a saving of approximately £50 per week)
For as little as £16 per day…… and the beauty of it all is that you can secure this great car hire deal with a £50 deposit.
So don’t delay, book today at www.usrentacar.co.uk
- Alamo and Budget Price Increase Hi all, As expected Budget have issued a price increase...
- Top 5 Car Hire Questions you ask us Q: I have received an email stating my details have...
- U.S. Rent A Car First To Release Car Hire USA Rates For 2011 Hi guys, U.S. Rent A Car is happy to announce that we...
- U.S. Rent A Car Introduces Alamo SaveTime We are happy to announce today, U.S. Rent A Car...
- Alamo Car Hire USA Price Increase on Monday Hi All, Unfortunately we have been contacted today by Alamo,...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.